Please call or email to inquire of our competitive pricing
- Full Payment is due within 45 days of completion & approval of shop drawings by the Glazing Contractor, NOT within 45 days of Approval by the Architect.
- Payments made after 60 days of billing are subject to an additional 10% late fee.
What is needed to get started?
Detailed and clear direction helps us to provide you with concise and accurate shop drawings. The following is a list of essential information for us to get started:
- Please provide a high resolution PDF of the architectural drawings, and/or the CAD files (dwg. Format) of the architectural drawings. Preferably both.
- A comprehensive list (part numbers) of aluminum extrusions that are being used on the project.
- A copy of the Door Hardware Schedule as found in the specs or at the very least, a listing of the hardware that is to be noted on the drawings.
- A copy of the glass spec and/or a description of the glass types that is to be noted on the cover sheet.
- All system design, load review, and anchor requirements will be the responsibility of Glazing Contractor.
- A completed Job Request Form.
- Please note that a submitted Job Request Form constitutes a contractual agreement between the Glazing Contractor and Charrette Studios Inc. to provide Shop Drawings for the project that has been submitted.